So I normally don’t like to do this, and by this I mean just regurgitate information from magazines (in this case Galmour Magazine), but this info I found to be particularly interesting. It’s info that I’ll probably want to reference later so, without rambling here are all the products that the beauty editors are using:
- Lancome Absolue Premium Bx Cream - $108; recommended if you want something light
- Biotherm Healthy Difference Daily Enriched Moisture Lotion – $21; recommended if you want to keep your cost low
- Dior L’Or de Vie La Creme – $320; clearly, this is for the big spenders
- Elizabeth Arden Intervene Pause & Effect Moisture Cream – $55; unscented
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrate - $85; hard working serum
Your thoughts? Do you agree with the Beauty Editors?