Tonight The Beauty Bug brings you the remix, which is really nothing more than the end of the week beauty round-up. To maximize your experience while reading this post, She recommends listening to Timbaland’s ‘Give it to Me’ with Justin Timberlake and Nelly Furtado, and wearing the Joey NY Quick Lunchtime Peel (review coming soon).
- The Beauty Bug doesn’t like to write about products she hasn’t used, but Benefit’s Pineapple Face Polish unexpectedly caught her attention today. Tiny Extracts of pineapple? She’s sold. If anyone has used it, please comment on your experience.
- If you ask the Beauty Bug, the best part of MAC’s Barbie collection is the commercial vanity they are using in their window displays. It’s just so darling and cute. Of course it’s pink and black – from the looks of it it’s handpainted with little pink hearts. The Beauty Bug thought about going in to ask if it was for sale, but The Boyfriend reminded her that all of her products would never on the dainty vanity.
- In other MAC news, the cosmetics giant has teamed up with Paulina Rubio, the Mexican popstar, to create a new lipstick. The lipstick, which will be available March 20th, will be a golden matte tone and be appropriately named “Rubia.”
- Vanessa Manillo signs with FLIRT! Cosmetics. Her Limited edition FLIRT! Cosmetics collections will debut in AUgust 2007 at Kohl’s Department Store and on their website. Speaking of Kohl’s beauty and skin care products, The Beauty Bug hears that their Spare Moment Moisture Mask is worth a try.
- This month The Cosmetic Cop has reviewed some of the industry’s most talked about products – Origins Youthtopia (which she named the worst product of the month), and BlissLabs Triple Oxygen Instant Energy Mask (scroll half way down to read her review), which she also thought was “…a waste of time and a bigger waste of money…” Her review is discouraging, but The Beauty Bug still would like like to try it.