To wrap up the Philosophy series, here are some fun facts about the brand:
- Amazing Grace is the #1 selling fragrance at Sephora.
- Their Cinnamon Buns Bath & Shower Gel is also coveted by men. If you don’t want to share, then don’t leave it in the shower!
- The Carrot Cake Bath & Shower Gel was formulated after a reader of Good Housekeeping Magazine entered a contest and submitted her carrot cake recipe.
- Use the Purity cleanser to clean makeup brushes or remove makeup from clothing.
- There are currently 2 free-standing Philosophy retail stores in Chandler, AZ. Philosophy plans an expansion in 2009 where they will open 5-10 more stores. The Beauty Bug hopes Boston will soon be the home of one of those stores!
- Philosophy was one of the first brands to market mineral makeup in the early 90′s.
So, what’s ahead for the brand in the coming months? In the fall, Philosophy will introduce Black Licorice and Spicy Pumpkin Muffin shower gel. Research shows that the two fragrances become an aphrodisiac when they are used together. After that duo, look for several new novelty kits for the holiday with new flavors including Snickerdoodle and Caramel Apple.