Perfect gifts for you, or the one you love…
2. Booty Parlor’s Kissaholic Kissing Kit, $26 – A two-step kissing kit that contains three glosses and a cinna-minty breath mist, infused with an exotic blend of aphrodisiacs. Feed your addiction.
3. Jouer’s Eye Candy Collection, $45 – Elegant and beautifully packaged, these eye shadows are inspired by the decadence of a box of Parisian chocolates.
4. Hello Kitty Mirrored Compact, $22 – For no other reason than the little bow-adorning kitty makes everything cuter and makes everyone smile. Check your local MAC stores as this baby is sold out online already.
5. REN Rose Trio, $100 – Let REN be your Eco-Valentine. This gift set features gift set that features REN’s acclaimed Moroccan Rose Otto Body Wash and Bath Oil together with the Damask Rose Body Cream. REN is mad about clean, botanical ingredients, and The Beauty Bug is mad about REN.
6. Bath & Body Works Lip Key Chain, $3 – MWAH! Who doesn’t need a key chain that makes kissing noises?!
7. Bobbi Brown Limited-Edition Heart Truth Lip Gloss Trio, $40 – In partnership with the Heart Truth campaign and its annual Red Dress Collection Fashion Show to raise awareness about women and heart disease, Bobbie created this trio which includes three of her favorite shades: Buff Lip Gloss, Pink Sugar Shimmer Lip Gloss, and Slopes Shimmer Lip Gloss.
8. Space NK Rose Hand Wash and Lotion, $28 each or $50 for the set – Uber-moisturizing, silky smooth and Paraben-free, this pair is heavenly scented. Made from Bulgarian rose petals picked early in the morning to ensure freshness, the set will bring a luxury to your V-Day.
9. Bath & Body Works Midnight Pomegranate Signature Collection, various prices – Fiery and fruity, this scent will bring spice to your holiday. With a new sleeker, chic look, the Bath & Body Works Signature Collection products are indulgent yet affordable.