From left to right…
2) Chanel’s Les Impressions Collection – This spring season Chanel goes neutral and classic with a stunning collection filled with pinks, beiges, warm browns and khakis designed to enhance a woman’s natural beauty. Choice products include the Radiant Glow Highlighting Powder pictured above, Rouge Allure Lipstick in Insouciante and Le Vernis Nail Colour in Particulière.
3) NARS – When asked to describe the collection, François Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics said, “It’s very sophisticated and bourgeois in a Parisian ‘16th Arrondissement’ way.” It features soft, sexy shades and pops of colors. Try Ophelia Gloss (strawberry nectar) for that perfect spring pout, and Cruising Lipstick (a nude pink)
4) Stila Dust to Diamonds Collection – Add sparkle to lids, lashes and lips with Stila’s latest. Eyes glisten and reflect with jewel shadows, lips twinkle being slicked with Stila’s Exclusive Gem Complex (which contains diamond, emerald, jade, ruby, moonstone, rose quartz, sapphire, topaz, amethyst, amber, garnet, mother of pearl, and opal) and lashes gleam with mascara swirled with genuine diamond powder.
5) Bobbi Brown’s Cabana Corals Collection – This Spring collection comes with a hint of summer, inspired by cabanas and beachy corals. Sport fresh new pinks on lips and cheeks with bright, cheerful glosses and a new Shimmer Brick in Nectar Shimmer.
6) shu uemura’s egerie’s collection - shu goes beyond the borders of seasonal makeup with their 130th collection where audacious meets elegant. Kakuyasu Uchiide, shu’s artistic director, says “I want every woman to created their own spin on my glam-rock image; they can play with this collection like enjoying their favorite music, like they are about to jump on stage and shine in the spotlight. ” With the collection comes several new products including the limited edition Eye Shimmer Duos and Satin Radiant Sticks.
7) Smashbox Heartbreaker Collection Pop-art inspired boxes and flirty colors make up this collection which features Smashbox’s first ever fragrance. The Beauty Bug’s picks include the pinwheel-inspired Heartbreaker Fusion Soft Lights and the Heartbreaker Lip Shine.
8) Dior’s Boudoir Collection – Lace up in Dior’s newest collection, inspired by fancy femme’s from the 1920′s. Dainty and subtle, yet sensual and alluring, the intricate, detailed compacts that house the illuminating lace-effect powder will be hard for any beauty junkie to resist. The Beauty Bug loves the Dior Addict Gloss Reflect in Beige Veil, and of course, the sleek, ultra-feminine lace finishing powder.