White bathroom sinks everywhere – consider yourself warned! Behold Boscia’s Black Luminizing Mask!
It’s all strip, and no tease with this mineral-rich peeling wonder. The preservative and chemical free skin care brand has brought out the big (black) guns! With exceptional benefits and a unique peel-off system, this mask is a win. The Beauty Bug tested this mask 3 times (She got a sample made for Her at Sephora) and now She’s prepared to buy it. Each time She’s used it, Her skin was left extremely soft, squeaky clean, and out-of-this-world smooth and refined. But, what was most impressive, was how it unclogged pores and removed dirt. She could actually see the particles and dirt on the mask as She peeled it off. Instant gratification!
Active ingredients include Vitamin C (brightens and reduces fine lines), Natural Clay (contains 67 minerals, absorbs oil, dirt, toxins and refines pores), Pine Bark Extract (powerful antioxidant), Witch Hazel (natural antiseptic) and Rosemary Leaf Extract (antioxidant that minimizes pores).
Read on for The Beauty Bug’s tips to maximize your peeling experience:
- Test a patch of the mask out on your hand so you know how thick to apply it on your face. Remember, if you apply it too thin, it will be hard to take off, and you’ll end up with an Abe Lincoln chin-strap (or AJ Mclean from the Backstreet Boys).
- Regardless of what the directions say, apply a medium/thick layer so it’s thick enough to peel off.
- Steer clear of your eye area.
- As with any mask, leave on a bit longer than instructed. It takes considerably longer than 15 minutes to dry.
- After completely dry, look for a peeling starting point under or near your nose (usually those crevices are the easiest to grab.) Or, apply slightly more product around the edge or your face to create a starting point or an edge.
- Be patient with the peel and have fun! Don’t expect to be able to peel it off in one piece!
- Wash any remnants off with warm water and a wash cloth.
- Say what you will – it’s goopy, a bit messy, and may even look like shoe polish – but it comes right off with a little water and it works!
Boscia’s Luminizing Black Mask is the black belt of masks.
Boscia’s Luminizing Black mask is available exclusively at Sephora for $34.
Disclosure: The Beauty Bug received a small 3-use sample at Sephora, but plans to purchase a full-sized product!